Last updated April 2012
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Domain name information that we will collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, pages viewed etc… We use this information to measure the use of our Website and to improve its contents.
• When other personal information, such as your name and email address is collected from you (e.g. through online forms or via email etc…) we generally let you know at the time of collection how we will use that personal information. We may also use the personal information you provide or which we collect via this Website for the purposes of:
• providing you with services which you have requested and notifying you about important changes or developments to these services;
• informing you of other services which we believe maybe of interest to you.
• updating our records about you;
• crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
• responding to you inquiries or complaints or to process your requests in relation to your information;
• administering offers, competitions or other promotions;
• evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and for research, training, statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services; and making the Website easier for you to use and providing you with access to certain parts of the Website.
• Money Village will treat your information as confidential but may share it with each other and disclose it to other organisations if:
• you consent;
• it is needed by our agents, advisors and others involved in running accounts and services for you;
• the law or public interest permits it;
• required by us or others to investigate or prevent crime;
• we need to provide it to a third party in anticipation of or following a sale or merger of the whole or any part of Money Village or in the course of a joint venture.
• We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communications we have with you for training purposes, so that we can check any instructions given to us, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
• By using the Website you consent to us using your personal information for the purposes described above.
If, having submitted personal information to us, you wish to opt-out from any future marketing communications (whether by email, text message, post or telephone) or require no further contact from Curlywig of any kind, please contact us by phone using the number quoted on this website, by email to email@example.com or in writing to the address quoted on this website.
• Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on your computer to enable our server to collect certain information from your web browser. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual, just the computer used. Cookies and similar technology make it easier for you to log on to and to use the Website during future visits.
Cookies may be used on this Website by us and third parties to:
• monitor and manage Website traffic
• to identify you when you visit the Website and to personalise the content of the Website for you;
• temporarily to store details, input into calculators and other tools on the Website.
• With most internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning notice before a cookie is stored. Please note that switching off or opting out of cookies will mean that you may not be able to use some features of the Website.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
• The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing this Website you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
• We promise to respect your personal information. Information is collected, processed and stored lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.